To participate in the live Webcast, you will need to have access when the conference is actually taking place (Eastern Standard Time). While you can watch the conference after it takes place, CEU credits can only be awarded for live participation. The basic conference instructions are included below along with some notes and hints.
- Any device supporting YouTube.
- You can use a phone or tablet, but we don’t recommend it.
- High speed Internet connection.
- Subscription to Perfusion.com’s YouTube Channel.
- Network access to YouTube and Chat Function.
- On the day of the conference, you will visit the Webcast Page and click on the live Webcast Login Link.
- You will need to fill out the login form each day of the conference in order to receive CEU credits.
- Every webcast attendee must login independently with their own computer.
- After you complete the login form, you will be directed to Perfusion.com’s YouTube channel.
- On the morning of the conference, you will be able to click on the live event and “Join the Event” 30 minutes before the start time.
- Once you are connected to the video, you should be able to see the PowerPoint presentation in a large window and the speaker at the podium in a small window. Window size and position can be adjusted full-screen or “cast” to a TV.
- No one will be able to hear you talk, as your audio will be muted for the entire presentation.
- You will only be able to communicate with us and ask questions through the chat window below the video.
- You will also ask questions through the chat window, which we will relay to the audience via microphone. The chat window is at the bottom of the screen.
- In order to have your attendance counted, you are required to ask at least one question per day. We may not get to every question, but our system will track the questions asked and it lets us know you are paying attention.
- SECOND REMINDER: You will be required to sign-in each day from the WebCast Login Page to receive the full CEU credits.
- If you are not able to attend the full conference, the entire event will be recorded and accessible through Perfusion.com’s YouTube Channel. You will now be able to pause and rewind on the live event.
- Your CME certificates will be available for download under your Perfusion.com member profile about 2 weeks after the conference. Please do not call or email until 2 weeks after the conference.
- If you get disconnected for any reason, go back to the main link and you can re-enter the conference.
- We recommend that you change the YouTube video resolution to 720p for the best image and sound quality. This is done on the YouTube video window by clicking on the “gear” in the bottom right of the window.
- Please remember the audio you hear is VOIP-based. The quality of the sound is highly dependent on the speed and quality of your internet connection. You can test your connection here.
- If you are not able to hear parts of the conference, do not worry because the entire conference will be recorded and available in high definition video after the live event.
- The Perfusion.com office will be closed April 4-7, so phone support will be very limited during the actual event. For this reason we recommend you participate in the Demo conference on 04/03/2018 at 5-6PM EST.